College Planning Checklist
What steps should you take to find and apply to the college of your choice?
Contact us so we can develop a personalized plan to choose and fund the best college for you.
√ Visit the checklist page for your year in high school:
In The Spring
- √ Sign up for college preparatory courses. Consider AP courses.
- √ Study for May AP Exams. Get free AP preparation.
- √ Look for a great summer opportunity – job, internship, or volunteer position.
- √ Check with your counselor and search online for summer school programs for high school students at colleges.
- √ Consider summer community service projects. Colleges look at community service as important.
“Perhaps even most important was Joe’s knowledge of strength assessments.
Our daughter needed a lot more than college advising. She needed thought provoking conversations about who she was, who she wanted to be and what she needed to get there!
She received a huge scholarship to all 12 schools she applied to.”
“More than college advising.
Thought provoking conversations about who she was, who she wanted to be and what she needed to get there!”
Give Me A Call To See If We Would Be A Good Fit!